- Translations from English and Spanish into German
- German to English or Spanish translations on request and in cooperation with a network of professionally qualified English and Spanish native speakers
- Editing of translations from English and Spanish into German
If you are not sure about the quality of a translation, you might want a language professional and native speaker to have a look at it.
The editing process includes:
- Comparing the source with the target document and checking the translation for accurate and complete contents
- Correcting non-idiomatic or incorrect phrases or sentences
- Fixing style issues
- Checking for correct terminology
- MTPE (Machine Translation Post-Editing)
MTPE-certified by RWS: Successful completion of RWS MTPE certification course
- Proofreading of German documents for grammar and spelling errors
Make sure your advertising material reflects your product and your company. Have all your German text material proofread for spelling, grammar, and style errors before publishing it if you are not 100% sure of its quality.